Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Research Proposal

Research Proposal
Well I plan on researching college drinking. I believe lately it has been an issue on campus and off of campus. Many students are getting into trouble in college due to partying and getting busted with alcohol being minors. Not only has it been an issue in college but also in the community. Yavapai is a small community where many elderly people live rather than young adults, beside the college students. When college students go out and party and drink, not only are they being loud and drinking underage they are disturbing the older people around them. I understand that many complaints come in and that is why college students are getting busted. I know this because our assistant coach is the chief of police so he gets in on all the college action. With that being said I plain on interviewing our chief of police here at Yavapai and also getting information from our schools database. I do anticipate most of my information to come from our chief of police because he knows how to reduce that underage drinking here at school and most of all how to help the community. I picked this topic because every day I see students getting in trouble and I feel alcohol isn’t worth getting expelled from the dorms or school.

No comments:

Post a Comment